|Rowe Farms Bacon|
If you are still cooking bacon in the pan switch over to the oven - it can't be beat for ease and clean up! It also allows you to free up the stove top to cook other things like eggs, omelettes, french toast or whatever else you have on the go!
As many strips of bacon as you need.
1/4 cup Real Maple Syrup, 1 ounce of whisky, black pepper (optional)
Preheat your oven to 375
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
Lay your strips of bacon on the cookie sheet
- Place in the middle rack of oven and cook for 12 minutes
- Meanwhile mix together maple syrup whisky.
- Pull bacon out of oven and brush with Maple syrup mixture
- Top with fresh ground pepper if desired.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Flip bacon and brush other side with Maple syrup mixture.
- Return to oven until done to your liking!