Monday, February 20, 2012

Where did I go??

It has been a while since I have posted something here at Insatiable Food.  It's not becasue I have lost interest,  but more because I am busy writing for other sites. I am trying to find a way to post weekly over here at Insatiable without loosing my marbles.  The fact is, short of waking up at 5am, which I don't think works for my lifestyle, there aren't enough minutes in the day! While it may take you 5 minutes to read a post, I assure you it takes me much longer to put together something I am happy with.  I am overwhelmed with ideas, but want to give my readers a short and conscise segment of information they can read in a short period of time.  Afterall, most of us don't have time to read a post that is longer than 500 words.  So in the meantime, while I figure out how to find the time to post here please check out my other work.  On the side bar of this blog you will see a tag that reads "More Nutrition and Recipes by Insatiable here."  These are links to the 2 other sites I write for.  One is My Friend in Food where I write recipes for my colleague Theresa Albert.  The other is 180 Degrees from Ordinary, a Social Media site that I post snipits of information on Tuesdays & Thursdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment