(85 grams each)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup almond butter
Coarse Sea salt
Mini muffin liners
Make a double boiler....
Place about 2" water in a small pot and place over medium heat.
Place glass or stainless bowl on top of pot.
- Add chocolate, cinnamon and coconut oil in bowl. Heat until chocolate and oil is melted. Turn off the heat.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place about 1 tsp of chocolate in each liner and use spoon to spread chocolate up the side of liner.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and add about 1 tsp almond butter.
- Top with another tsp of chocolate and top with a few salt crystals.
- Place in freezer fore another 10 minutes....Eat em up!